We've heard it over and over again, "This website is such a great resource, I just wish it ____________________ ."
With over 80,000 visitors per month, it's time to improve the whole experience.
We've outlined the changes, researched our options, completed initial testing, and begun work on an updated version of ic.org. What's missing is the funding to get it finished and launched.
We need your Support
Just $5,000 will allow us to finish the updated website by fall, giving you so many of the features you've been asking for! At $20 a person, that's only 250 people needed to make this happen. Any contribution will be much appreciated. Here's your opportunity to vote with your dollars for change!
Just some of the improvements you can look forward to:
Thank you for your continued support!
- Navigation — streamlined so information is quicker to locate.
- Data entry — simplified so communities can easily create and update profiles.
- Search capabilities — enhanced ways for seekers to find what they seek.
- Communities Magazine in digital — access issues online or via a mobile application.
- Improved Store — get the resources you need quickly!
- Enhanced Directory — new categories, more questions tailored to forming communities, and more.
- Events Calendar — search by location, date, or topic, plus multiple calendar views, syncing to your calendar, maps, buying and selling tickets, and more.
- Social tools — new ways to share information and discuss with others on the site.
- Revamped Classifieds — search by location, type of listing, and more.